Sunday, June 7, 2009

Finally a little relaxing...

The past few days have been filled with running around.

Friday was my first cooking class at Astor Center. I was the chef's assistant and cannot wait to get back in for more! I really miss working in a kitchen and am hoping and praying it is in the future as a full time job. More to come on this tomorrow!!

Saturday, Joe and Justin's show at Triumph Brewery. Great friends, incredible music and FANTASTIC micro-brew! Who could ask for a better evening?

Tonight? Well, we are grilling some BBQ tofu and eat outside. I've been letting it marinate for about 4 hours now in BBQ sauce, salt, pepper, fresh parsley and some hot peppers. We'll be making Quinoa with fresh herbs, Italian bean salad, and cucumber/tomato salad. Then, I'm going to make Joe believe that riding our bikes to the homemade Italian gilatto place is the best idea he's ever had (sneak, huh?)!

What are you having for dinner?

No comments: