Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Meatless Monday (and one of my favorite shows)

While I'm not a vegetarian anymore (*sigh*) I am working on a conscious effort to not eat meat 3 days a week, Monday being one of them (haven't figured out the other two yet, woops!). Another conscious effort I do not have to work so hard on is my dedication to my favorite Monday night tradition: cooking dinner for myself and watching The Bachelor.

So, last nights Season Premier menu included a warm quinoa salad with fennel and curry chickpeas topped with a generous amount of lemon and parsley. Mmmmmmm and the best part is I have enough show gossip and leftovers for today's lunch!

The question now is what is the Tuesday night tradition? Possibly an evening run, followed by cleaning, and figuring out what to make for dinner.

Who said being single in Manhattan wasn't fun?! Oh the crazy life I do lead.

2 comments:

minerva x said...

our resolution for all should be to love ourselves and others and enjoy what we eat!

minerva x said...

hi mediafarmer!

minerva x is one of my personifications.

love and happy new year.

marcy.