Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I guess it's time

The weather is commencing a somewhat steady thaw. I still haven't seen a robin, but reports from my mother confirm they are out. Daylight is stretching her 12 hour arm span. My energy is increasing - slowly, but surely.

With all of these tell tale signs, I gather it must be time to start rounding up inspiration. Inspiration to move life forward on a positive path while remaining grounded and truthful in the present.

Tonight I have nothing to do. I believe it to be the perfect evening to finally organize those old photos on my computer and documents from months (and years) long past. I'll brew tea, open the window, light my candles and play light music while I open myself up to reliving memories. Then, when I'm finished, the files will close and I'll be able to focus on what the next step (or leap) in my life will be.

Ahhhh, moving on and growing up is a remarkably beautiful process.

No comments: