Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mother Earth News Fair

If you happen to find yourself in Silver Springs, PA next weekend, make sure you stop by the Mother Earth News Fair. I'll be conducting two writing workshops titled Food Sensory & Expression (Parts I & II). It is my first public presentation... ever. I am so excited to finally talk about reconnecting with our food experiences - both culturally and personally. I only hope I can deliver my message articulately and effectively. I am both nervous and honored to even be involved in such an inspiring, sustainable, and positive event. Wish me luck and feel free to send me any tips you might have.

2 comments:

TMC said...

So nice to meet you in Seven Springs! Your presentations were just great! :)

Media Farmer said...

T - you are fabulous! Thank you so much for joining! Let's keep eachother up to date on similiar events... I love road trips!